Hand hygiene, either with soap and water or with alcohol-based handrub, is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick and spreading infections to others. Indeed, hand hygiene is an easy, inexpensive, and effective mean to prevent the spread of germs and keep everyone healthy.
Please, follow carefully the steps shown in this training video to know how to handwash with soap and water, and watch our other video on hand rubbing :
For more indication about hand hygiene in healthcare settings, please visit:
When should you clean your hands?
– BEFORE, DURING and AFTER preparing food.
– BEFORE eating food.
– BEFORE and AFTER caring for a sick person.
– AFTER using the toilet.
– AFTER changing the diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet.
– AFTER blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
– AFTER touching animal, animal feed, or animal waste.
– AFTER touching garbage.
Share with friends :